Transportation infrastructure optimization
business tasksOptimizing and organizing continuous and planned transfer of large volumes of raw materials, fuel, materials, semi-finished and finished goods, and waste through a metallurgical plant.
- Calculating and organizing optimized transportation routing: cargo dispatching by a whole railroad train (route) to one or more destinations.
- Simulation and construction of traffic patterns for railway cars at an industrial site, along internal railway tracks and connecting stations of the RF Ministry of Railways.
- Calculating an optimized operation schedule for all intra-plant means of transport:
-Scheduling internal traffic flow
- Work scheduling:
-Prompt change management in case of emergencies
- Calculating optimized suggestions for released rolling stock for shipping finished goods, removing waste, etc.
- Cutting infrastructure management costs
- Optimal resource and raw material distribution for operation of the metallurgical plant
- Shorter product delivery times along the entire “supplier – production – customer” line
- Efficient distribution of railway cars in accordance with current and planned needs, leading to shorter equipment downtimes and delivery delays
- Minimizing the costs of transportation and storage of raw materials and metal products
- Reduction of the number of vehicles used, while ensuring their optimum work load
- Establishing effective coordination with Russian Railways and other transportation companies, as well as port terminals.