Logistics and routing of equipment and resources
Automation of the processes for managing transport logistics, cargo transportation, ground services and airports will significantly reduce operational costs, increase productivity through modeling, optimization and early route planning, and will also reduce transportation costs.
- Automation of transportation processes (building optimal routes, points of cargo handling, management of cargo and transport flows).
- Management of procurement and sales (selection of optimal delivery volumes, calculation of tariffs and package offers, optimization of assortment).
- Management of human and production resources (calculation of shift manning taking into account various limitations, optimization of staff numbers, distribution of tasks among resources, minimization of project time taking into account limitations, etc.).
- Transportation and logistics companies
- Trading companies
- Airports and ground services